Services and Fees
Birth Doula Package
- Birth Prep and Planning Meeting (1-2 hours)
- Around the clock email, phone and text support from the time services are retained, to as long after baby comes as needed
- Continuous support throughout the birthing process
- 2 hours of support immediately postpartum
- One follow up Postpartum or Lactation Support Home Visit
A La Carte Options
- Private Birth Prep and Planning Meeting (1-2 hour meeting)
- Postpartum or Lactation Support Home Visit (1-2 hours)
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Placenta Encapsulation add-on for doula package clients
- Ongoing Postpartum Support (baby care, care of older children, light housekeeping, meal prep, errands, etc.)
* Daytime minimum of 4 hours per visit, and overnight support is scheduled from 10pm-6am. All hours must be scheduled and paid in advance.
Full Description of Services
Birth Doula Package: This package includes a one to two hour Birth Prep and Planning Consult, spread over either one or two meetings depending on your schedule and preference. It also includes around the clock email, phone and text support from the time services are retained until as long after baby comes as needed. Continuous doula support from the time you call upon me, until at least two hours after baby arrives, as well as a follow up in-home Postpartum or Lactation Support Visit at your convenience complete the package.
Private Birth Prep and Planning Meeting: This private, in-home offering allows you to get up to date, evidence based birth preparation, as well as assistance with birth planning around your schedule. Scheduled as a 1-2 hour meeting, depending on your schedule and preference.
Postpartum or Lactation Support Home Visit: If you'd like personalized in-home breastfeeding or infant care support after bringing baby home, this offering allows you to schedule a 1-2 hour visit during which I can address any infant care questions, assess breastfeeding issues, offer tips, resources and encouragement.
Placenta Encapsulation: Using the Traditional Chinese Medicine Method, the placenta is steamed with lemon and ginger, then dehydrated, and ground into a fine powder. The powder is then placed into 100% preservative free, 100% vegetable cellulose vegan capsules for consumption. Positive effects often reported by women who take placenta capsules during the postpartum period are improved mood, improved energy and improved lactation. Turn around time is usually 2-3 days.
Ongoing Postpartum Support: This offering allows you to schedule either 4+ hour daytime blocks or 10pm-6am overnight blocks of professional help with anything from baby care so you can get some rest, to help with older children, light housekeeping, meal prep, or running errands.